Psychometric Profiling has been around for many years and is becoming more popular in businesses to help understand people in minutes rather than weeks and months.
DISC Personality Profile is a psychometric tool based on the psychology of Carl Jung and is a 4 style model that is simple, memorable and actionable.
The key benefits of using DISC profiling in your business include but are not limited to:
- Understanding candidates personality style as part of the recruitment process to see if they are a fit for the role and the company
- Provides leaders in your business with more self awareness on their own management style that allows them to understand why they behave the way they do and allow them to understand how they need to adapt their style to effectively manage their team to boost productivity and performance
- Helps leaders to understand the strengths and growth areas of their team members
- Empowers employees to understand themselves and others to build and strengthen relationships
- Activates insight on the bottom line - recognising the personality types of your customers and suppliers so you can adapt your communication to strengthen relationships